U

Monday, October 7th, 2024 8:27 PM

Internet Out Over 24hrs

I reposted this message as I am dealing with the same issue. 

We lost internet yesterday morning, and the Xfinity app has given continuously changing estimates for when it will be back online. First it was 8:30 PM yesterday, then 11:30 PM, then 10:30 AM this morning, then 12:30 PM, and now (at 2:30 PM) it’s not even pretending to offer a time. I have called, and nobody has any idea what’s happening with the repair or the meaningless and goalpost-moving estimates.

So: what the hell is happening? There hasn’t been a storm or major weather event, we’ve just been without internet for the entire weekend with worse-than-useless communication about the nature and status of the outage. At this point I’m as frustrated by the total lack of meaningful information as by the total lack of a basic utility.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

12 days ago

Thank you for reaching back out to us here @user_g5nvmv. I would be happy to check on any service interruption from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here