U

Friday, September 20th, 2024 7:16 PM

Internet losing packets from rain.

The internet has problems every time it's raining, and for a while afterwards, I assume until everything dries out. This same thing happened years ago and it was very hard just to get someone to go out and look at the stuff outside. We had to make several appointments because they would never resolve anything when they came out, because every time they would come out the issue would be resolved from it drying out. I lost a lot of money waiting around multiple days for comcast techs to tell me there was no problems when it was clearly a problem from the rain. Is there any way that I can get this resolved without having to take off from work when I know the problem is outside? Not only did I miss a lot of work the last time, but the issue wasn't resolved for months, if not a year or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And I hope I'm posting this in the correct area, because it's my first time using these forums.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

7 hours ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

2 hours ago

user_g8la6i This isn't the experience we want you or any customer to have. Especially when it comes to having to miss work, and we don't want you to do that. Was it raining today in your area today?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here