Steve19541's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 9, 2020 11:00 AM

Internet is MUCH faster than anticipated

I signed up for a plan with 200 MBPS download, but I am seeing speeds as high as 700 MBPS. I'm not complaining, but I am concerned that I may be in the wrong plan.

Is there any way to view my plan details and confirm the speed I am signed up for? If I signed up for 200 MBPS but getting 700 MBPS, that's a nice surprise, but I want to be sure.

Steve

Responses

ComcastTambrey

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, Steve19541! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. We do over-provision gateways for faster speeds so if you have an exceptionally good connection you may get those faster speeds, but +500Mbps is a bit much. You can check your level of service on your most recently printed bill which you can find on either https://comca.st/3dNmK1X or using the My Account app! You are also more than welcome to send me a PM with your first and last name and service address and I can check for you as well as make any corrections.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here