brooks79's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 17, 2021 3:58 PM

Closed

Internet down for second day in a row...

I have now been out of internet service for several hours for the second day in a row... The chat function does not work, and you can't find a number to call anywhere... Are there any service providers that actually provide service?

EG

Expert

• 

96.9K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

XfinityKorie

Official Employee

• 

967 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @brooks79. I am sorry to hear you are having continued service issues. I'd love to help take a look and see what is going on. Also, you can always call us at 1-800-XFINITY. 

Please feel free to send me a DM with your name and address. 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3iVtu1B

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person", but don't do that.

Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter or tap the > icon to send it any of those platforms will be able to assist. :)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityKorie I called the 1800noservice line... which informs me that a REAL LIVE customer service agent can't help me until my service has been restored... Your company is really trying to run people off... I have already terminated your outrageously high tv rates... As soon as another internet option is available, I will terminate my internet service...

XfinityKorie

Official Employee

• 

967 Messages

I'd be happy to help look over the account and provide any information I can. Please send us a DM so I can better assist. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here