U

Friday, June 28th, 2024 1:43 AM

Internet cable was cut on accident

Can I have someone come over to fix a cable that’s been cut?  My dad accident cut a wire and that’s when the internet went out. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

user_93a0ta No worries at all it happens and thank you so much for your post on how to get help with the line that has been cut. Since you do not have services currently we would need to set up a technician appointment to have one of our team come out to repair the line. We can check out our appointment options with you or you can use the Xfinity Assistant to help without waiting around for us.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look up when our next appointment is for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Official Employee

• 

969 Messages

user_93a0ta That is good news to hear indeed. Our team is here if you should need any further assistance. 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

I have a similar issue - a city contractor cut my cable line.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here