Friday, September 27th, 2024 2:17 PM

International travel

How much does it cost to get international travel on my plan for sept 29-Oct 14

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

22 days ago

@user_cooq7s

Thanks for reaching out to us as a customer myself who has a mobile service I understand needing access while traveling overseas or out the country.

This link  https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/global-travel-pass    has great information on our global travel paths on how to add it and the pricing

let me know if you have any other questions or concerns

1 Message

Your miscommunication to me on 17 Sep, and before I traveled to Europe, just cost me over $3000.  Your Philipino Call Center sucks and regurgitates only what is in their manual.  I was with Verizon for over 15 years and, unfortunately, switched to you guys and will be going back to Verizon as soon as I return from Europe. The problem was that your reps sold me the Global Travel Plan after I asked does it cover Europe and the answer from you, "YES", so when I landed in Spain it seemed all was ok. Still, unfortunately, my wife (who also has a line and is under the "plan") and I had a 1.5 hour lunch in Andorra (EUROPE!) which seems to have cost me $3000+. After over 2 hours of trying to settle this issue (and robbery) I seemed to have hit a robotic employee and superviser who wouldn't reverse the charges.  I can't wait to change back to Verizon! The calls I had to endure to your call center were actually more disturbing than the charges. Also, by looking at hundreds of very similar reviews I plan on writing the FCC, BBB, and others.  What a sham you are running there at Xfinity!

Paul T (last four of cell # 0870)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, Paul. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I hope you are still enjoying your trip over Europe! You were provided the correct information, Spain is included in the Global Travel Pass, however Andorra is not a covered country under the Global Travel Pass. You can double-check here: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/my-account/international 

Just type in the country you will be visiting, and you can check the options under the Global Travel Pass. 

If you are still in need of help please let us know here or send us a direct message for further assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here