Blcsweetness's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 6:02 PM

Intermittent Daily Outages

We have been experiencing significant Intermittent daily Outages with our home internet service starting 6/14/2024 - current day. Each morning starting at roughly 5:00am PST - about 9:00am PST our internet goes out comes back on goes out and back on over and over. When checking the status center it says there is an outage and possible damage but I cannot understand why it's taken this long to repair these supposed damages. When calling customer service it's almost impossible to get a live rep and when I did I was offered a higher internet package and a credit but this doesn't resolve the issue I work from home and need reliable internet and need this fixed!</span;>

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

5 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

419 Messages

5 days ago

@Blcsweetness Hope everything is okay with the recent storms. We do have the steps on getting a tech out to your location asap here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/schedule-repair-appointment. It shows the screens to expect in troubleshooting, and choosing a date that is best. It's easy to use and available to all primary account members or managers. Use the self service option to schedule a tech right away to have them look into the interruptions further, let us know if you have any troubles doing so. 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

We have only had 1 storm in our area and it lasted a couple hours this issue started before that storm typically its hot here so no storms the issue isn't just in my home when I check the status center it shows nearby is affected as well having a tech come to our home isn't going to help.

Official Employee

• 

419 Messages

@Blcsweetness We understand, and thanks for explaining. If basic troubleshooting has been done, the next step is having a tech onsite. They will either provide a solution on site immediately, or report what is happening to the plant in the area. Only techs can do that, so that is the next step and the path any agent will follow to ensure you can rely on your service successfully. Once the interruption is cleared, schedule a tech asap to meet your availability with the link above. It uses the same platform we use, and let us know if you need help applying it. We can help apply one after the interruption is cleared. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 days ago

I have attached a photo of outage 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here