U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 31, 2021 2:30 PM

Installation issues

I submitted a request to get a drop installed from the COMCAST hub up my driveway to my new construction house in April 2021. A ticket was completed and a COMCAST employee promptly called to review what was needed. I explained what I needed and she didnt think it would be a problem. She said she would order a survey which would either result in the install or a report back to her to review with me. She called to let me know she had submitted the survey request. Then called to say she was trying to get the install done. At one point she called and said the technician couldn't find the COMCAST hub even though it's right next to the power company box right at the base of my driveway. She the called to say she rescheduled the install. This has been the routine since her first contact with me on 23 April 2021 and it is now 31 July 2021.

A second employee contacted me, setup an account in my name to link everything to, and thought he had it scheduled after chatting with construction while online with me. I called him back to let him know the drop still isnt installed and he cant believe it. He did let me know that if I was a chain builder vice a single home this wouldnt happen and that single homes dint apparently get necessary support from COMCAST construction. He worked it for a few weeks and now I'm back with the original employee.

She has contacted me on the last two Mondays of July to say she is "TRYING" to get the drop install scheduled. I dont understand TRYING when it the job. 

So, almost 4 months since my ticket was opened and failure by construction to do their job. When I had Cox cable do an install at my last house I had the install date on my first call. The tech showed as scheduled and began the install. Then 3 tech's that had finished jobs in the area early showed up to get the job done quicker.

Unfortunately COMCAST is the only provider in my neighborhood. This has been the WORST customer experience if my entire adult life in which I've owned 5 houses.

What can I do to get COMCAST construction to do their job and install the drop along my driveway? Is there a management team I can talk to? How do I file a formal complaint?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

187 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @user_15fd5c. I'm sorry to hear this installation for a new drop has taken this long. It's definitely not our intention to delay any type of requests. I would be more than happy to review your account to see what's going on and how we can get this new drop installed.

In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRaul I'm trying to start a chat with you but "xfinityraul" isnt coming up in the name field.

New to the Community?

Start Here