U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 11:58 PM

Install Time

Hello, I'm helping a client that's moving from Oklahoma to Minnesota and they have a short few days between when they'd close on their home in Ham Lake, MN and when one of them starts work. How for out could I schedule and install and how long would it take?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

19 days ago

Hello @user_y6i4rb, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. Those are all great questions and I will try to answer them all. First, the schedule and how long it will take will depend on the address and if it's had services with us before and when the last time services were activated at the property. Another thing to keep in mind is you won't be able to set any of this up or the account for them. They would need to do it themselves unless they add you as an account manager. Usually we can push out installation dates for up to 30 days and if the home already has a connection it would take a fast and easy tech appointment to get that activated if they are not activated already from the last home owners. We have to see if the house is serviceable already and if not then we have to add a line or go through construction and that could take weeks to months to get taken care of but we won't know until we have an address or something to go off of. I hope that helps. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here