U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 9:13 PM

Incorrectly Billed

I have been working on getting something returned to my credit card that has been incorrectly charged numerous times with over a dozen phone calls andpeople promising that it is being done and then no one ever following through.  During this process I have been asked if I wanted to upgrade my cell phone and TWICE I have had my service disconnected by the agent when I have said no.  A manager also changed my internet plan without my knowledge or agreement and i didnt find out until I got an automated email welcoming me to my new plan.  I am exhausted from trying to get this resolved and I have been met with empty promises and an unwillingness to help by agents and other managers.  I need a number to someone in the corporate office who can help me and listen to the experience that I have had so far with the company. I have been an Xfinity customer for more than 6 years and I am at a loss as to how to get someone to help me.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 hours ago

user_j6x3zi This is not the experience we want any customer to have and as a corporate team, we are more than happy to help make sure you get the assistance you need.  If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here