Dlecrone's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 1:00 AM

I’m trying NOT to leave...

Hello,
I have been a mobile only customer for quite some time. I can honestly say, my positive experiences with customer service in the past is the ONLY reason we have continued to be loyal customers even as increased line access fees more-than-doubled our monthly bill overtime. Like many others, I struggled financially for much of of 2020. which led to a pretty substantial overdue balance on my Xfinity Mobile Account. Fortunately, I returned to work In June, and was able to set up a bi-weekly 6-month repayment plan. in an effort to retain my mobile service and also pay back what I rightfully owed, I have done everything I can when I can to pay off this balance on time and also keep my current bill up to date however my repayment plan has been cancelled a due to late payment at least 3 times.
However, although my current living and work situation along with a separate personal struggle have made if difficult for me to maintain my exact payment schedule from June my current past due balance is actually smaller than it would be under the Original Repayment Plan. . My service was suspended yesterday. while I was on the phone with my most optimistic sound g spoke with 3 separate Disaster Relief representatives who all said I was out of luck and my only option to was to pay off the full balance in full which I isn’t an option for me. Is there anyone else I could plead my case to or is it tome for me to throw in the towel and call it a day?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

333 Messages

7 m ago

Hello, I hope you are having a good day and holiday season. I know recent times have been very challenging for so many of us. I'm sorry about the billing trouble with your Xfinity Mobile account. When it comes to getting support, this will have to be done by calling us at 1-888-936-4968. I know you have already called recently but we are not equipped to help with mobile service here on forums.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

7 m ago

@Dlecrone wrote:
Hello,
I have been a mobile only customer for quite some time. I can honestly say, my positive experiences with customer service in the past is the ONLY reason we have continued to be loyal customers even as increased line access fees more-than-doubled our monthly bill overtime. Like many others, I struggled financially for much of of 2020. which led to a pretty substantial overdue balance on my Xfinity Mobile Account. Fortunately, I returned to work In June, and was able to set up a bi-weekly 6-month repayment plan. in an effort to retain my mobile service and also pay back what I rightfully owed, I have done everything I can when I can to pay off this balance on time and also keep my current bill up to date however my repayment plan has been cancelled a due to late payment at least 3 times.
However, although my current living and work situation along with a separate personal struggle have made if difficult for me to maintain my exact payment schedule from June my current past due balance is actually smaller than it would be under the Original Repayment Plan. . My service was suspended yesterday. while I was on the phone with my most optimistic sound g spoke with 3 separate Disaster Relief representatives who all said I was out of luck and my only option to was to pay off the full balance in full which I isn’t an option for me. Is there anyone else I could plead my case to or is it tome for me to throw in the towel and call it a day?

Unfortunately, if you've been late with payments on your payment schedule there isn't much anyone can do until you pay the outstanding balance.  And because you've been late, they won't extend another offer for a payment plan because you now no longer qualify.

New to the Community?

Start Here