U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 3:19 AM

I'm fed up about to call a lawyer.

First off I had a account when the promotion was transfer your line and get a free a53 Samsung which I was talked into by the Internet department for all the savings I'll receive so I talked to a person on chat because I have social anxiety and I asked her since I'm transferring 2 lines I get two phones correct she said yes then she turned on phone service on our account so we have no phones yet and already being charged and being charged because they gave us phone numbers beforewe had the phones which you have to have to transfer service so they arrive couple weeks later and receive one a53 and one a14 i called they said i misunderstood I told them I have screen shots of the whole conversation and they didn't care so i told them im sending there phone back and gonna try and order a different phoneon my next disability check which was a month away but we had a agreement that they were gonna fix the situation and send me a free a53 so I set up my husband's phone with transferring his number over which closed our account with boost so they transferred my number to and i sent back the phone a14 the next day then waited two weeks go by and I call because still no phone for me and they tell me no I have to wait till the phone is received and it perfect condition and then sent to the department who takes the phone off the account because of return before they send the new phone... A month and a half no phone still and I look at my bill and there charging me for the phone, the 2nd line, and for them giving me a number I never asked for and a phone which was full priced and I didn't even have I sent it back. Finally account says they received phone and took it off my account then I ask about the other phone and they say to get the phone for free it has to be activated 30 days from the beginning of our phone service and it's already been two months. Two whole months of being wrongly charged and no one I talked to would take the second number or line off or give me my money back because I paid 48 dollars to get the a14 I didn't want... All anyone kept saying is it will be fixed next billing cycle don't worry and we will credit your account accordingly which it never was and continued being charged for the numbers they gave us even though we transfered our phone numbers our phone number was our number but our account said our phone number(online account said a different number than ours)but our number was our number first bill second bill third bill of only home Internet which never worked either and one phone line got the third or forth bill bam we owed 900 dollars [Edited: "Language"]... canceled my account all together and changed phone carriers and internet providers.But i love there Internet anywhere very handy.So we tried again because I kept telling myself maybe it was just a messed up situation and maybe there service wasn't always like that so I blamed my horrible luck on my account but now...fool me one shame on you fool me twice shame on me.But we put the account in my husbands name cus I have a bill with them I'm not gonna pay they took about400 dollars in random [Edited: "Language"] that I did pay for and still owed that much. Well now on my husband's account we are doing the buy one line get one so we got cheap phones on a payment plan got the Internet again. Supposed to be totally Internet included 30$ 2 lines unlimited and phone payments which both phones 20$ a month and essential Internet which is 10$ so 65.50 a month roughly.. first bill 180 second 160 so finally get them to apply the damn discount 2 for 1 lines and then next bill 160 dollars what..then was told we had acp discount for a month or two then didn't two month then did and then it ended(our acp never changed) and was told our bills so high because they charged us 60 a month for the two months we didn't have acp and that 120 was never paid so that's why our bill was so much...what..our internet was supposed to be free if they would have told us there was a issue at all instead of trying to sneak the charges on our account we could have cleared it up...but obviously it was on Xfinitys end because billed two months then bam back on acp with no change on our part.And now a year down the line making every payment calling them constantly everyone says something different and we want to upgrade our phones and guess what... Not one of my phone payments has been made so I can't upgrade I asked what the [Edited: "Language"] my bill says I owe 20 a month for the phones as apart of the bill I've been paying so why do I not have any of my phone paid off in a year and my husband has only had a quarter of his phone paid for and both are supposed to be half way paid off at minimum because we also got credits to go towards that and my husband has maid extra payments to upgrade his phone faster and none of it went to the phones so there just pocketing our money and on top of that we have been in constant contact with customer service because our service got turned on on the wrong day and then my husband had a heart attack and was hospitalized for over two weeks leaving me in charge of everything like our 2 year old daughter so I for got to call right away but every month we call and talk to someone saying there changing our due date to the 3rd for us just give it a pay period wait another month call again same story every month talking to customer support on chat on phone in store we tried everything then I realized something and printed off all our bills from Xfinity and every month there's a 35 dollar check return fee when we don't even pay with checks we pay with my husband's Medicare card and we start trying to get our money back for all the Bills that we tried to change the due date and still got charged a fee for it not being paid on the 28 when we get paid on the 3rd. But last straw my husband was on the phone literally 4 hours hung up on multiple times last two hours kept asking for a supervisor or supervisor of his supervisor and Xfinity said we can't change anyone's due date it is what it is but I'll credit your account for the last time you got charged that fee and when he was waiting for a supervisor was literally told he wasn't important enough  for a supervisor to speake with him he's out side or on a call or on the way then hung up on never did speake to a supervisor that's just messed up business not to care about y'all's customers that's why y'all as a company are gonna go under eventually when a lawsuits a foot and [Edited: "Inflammatory"] and not just Xfinity but Comcast and every other company y'all are even involved with... Horrible horrible service and even worse customer service. Really looking into my legal options because you can't treat people this way then rob them blind

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

25 days ago

user_ChrisDB This isn't the experience we want any customer to have, and my team can help. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here