U

10 Messages

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 6:52 PM

If you are trying to get a hold of a live person...it actually works with chat...but...

You have to use the chat bubble at the top and type in Xfinity support.

The reply was prompt and I assume by a real person (or some convincing AI).

The bummer is, regarding the Houston outages, there is no more information forthcoming than the boilerplate answers found in the forums, even with a specific street address given. 

So, a live person is pretty easy to get, but specific info about restoration is still not available. I am controlling my frustration, but it is a challenge.

10 Messages

3 months ago

Let me add that apparently, you are not supposed to direct message customer support unless invited to do so. So you gotta ask in a post.

People in Houston are getting frustrated with not being able to talk to a real person.

I will withhold my opinion about this policy.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for your feedback and for joining us here on the Forums, user_aqrwi6. Our Team can help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

- XfinityThomasA

1 Message

No chat icon at top of page. Just the bell and my information. I have never been this close to just canceling on the spot.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_yxw62r

I do apologize for any confusion,  you may look at clearing your caches or cookies or resizing your browser but to send us a direct message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
    • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
    • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
    • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

17 days ago

I need someone to come out and put my cable line underground. It's been above ground for over a month.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_2rkzdb Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the cable line still being above ground. We can help report this to get it fixed. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here