U

Monday, June 17th, 2024 4:47 AM

I'd like to switch to NOW but i'm unable to verify if it's available in my address

Hi,

I've tried several times to check if NOW is available in my address but the page that comes up after my address and SIGNING IN it's pretty much empty. I see what it's in the attached screenshot. How can I verify if i can switch to NOW?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

922 Messages

9 days ago

@user_fe0bo4 Hello there! Thank you so much for contacting us on our Xfinity Forums! I'm excited about NOW internet, TV and mobile being offered to our customers! It's an excellent product that bridges the gap between a regular monthly service and a prepaid service. I'm sorry that you are having issues with confirming the availability at your home. Do you currently have Xfinity internet services? If so, you are eligible for the NOW service! 

3 Messages

@XfinityPaula​ Hi! yes i do have xfinity internet. how do i switch to NOW? I hope I don't have to cancel my internet service first.

Official Employee

• 

687 Messages

@user_fe0bo4 In order to sign up for NOW Internet, you cannot be a current Xfinity Internet subscriber. We can cancel your Xfinity Internet for you which would allow you to sign up for NOW Internet. Is that something you would like to do?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Sorry for my delayed response. Yes please but can we cancel it so the service ends on the last day of my current billing period?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_fe0bo4 I can definitley help you get this cancellation request submitted. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

9 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here