I

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 8:56 PM

I want what I've been paid for, the reps are fooling around & lying.

10 months ago I was told by a rep that since being a 3 year customer that in 9 months I would recieve their newest latest edition of their modem.
10 months in after my router had fried like the previous one's, they tell me mine was burnt out, so not only was I not getting the data and speeds I was suppose to be getting for 10 months, I found out that he upgraded my account plan and did not tell me specifics, I found out I had twice the speeds I had before, but could not use them for the obvious reason stated above. My computer only has a gigabit ethernet card so anything above 900gbps is a waste of money becuase my PC isnt intaking or exporting that data.
He told me the new plan had added security features, after asking several times and I had to find out AGAIN ON MY OWN that it was just a stupid VPN supplied by xfinity which if anyone reads is a complete waste of money to upgrade for, they require permissions that compromise the point of security in the first place including monitoring all data. Get expressVPN instead, its better and overall cheaper and not going to scam you.
Not to mention that Xfinity has had data breaches the past three years and im one of the people who's data they compromised but they still want to keep collecting data on people instead of having a no-logs policy. they cannot be trusted. 

I also inquired about the modem battery backup and addition devices that were suppose to be sent to me according to my plan, I asked several times and I was never contacted or supplied those devices which in reference to what I said above, may have helped prevent hardware frying out the last one, causing me to lose a lot of money and data.

so the rep swindled me and after he told me i could change the plan, they said no plans are available. This is ALL verifiable in my account where they store the previous chats. I want COMPENSATED for WHAT IVE BEEN PAYING FOR, what ive been lied to about, and I want the [Edited: Language] equipment ive been paying for. 
Tell your reps to do better. some are cool, others are really [Edited: Language] salesmen just trying to meet their metrics.

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here