K

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 3:33 AM

I want to upgrade my service at an address where it is "included."

I put included in qoutes since I am still paying for my Internet every month since I got it before they included Internet. I'm fine with paying it but I really want to upgrade to a faster speed, but the change plan page just says service is included at my location. Any way I can get in touch with an actual person to see about getting this done? Had plenty of different offers at my address before this included stuff.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

17 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

17 days ago

KindaAnnoyedGuy32 Hello there! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our Community Forum for assistance with your upgrade. In most cases there is specialized pricing for customers that have internet included at their residence. I would be happy to go over the pricing with you, and provide you some upgrade options. Can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here