D

Friday, July 26th, 2024 8:00 PM

I want to opt out of unlimited data option

I no longer need the extra capacity

Expert

• 

105.8K Messages

1 month ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hello @dougbertInExile, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. How may I help you?

trying to reach some one to opt out of Unlimited data option.  read other similar posts

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @dougbertInExile, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. You've reached the right department, and I'm happy to help. 

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

105.8K Messages

1 month ago

What do the modem's signal status values look like ? Try getting them here; http://192.168.100.1 or here http://10.0.0.1 

Please copy all of the text in its entirety of the *Downstream Power Levels*, the *SNR's* (Signal to Noise Ratios), and the *Upstream Power Level* numbers and paste them into your next post.

what has that got to do with a billing issue removing that option?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here