r_col58's profile

New Poster


2 Messages

Tue, Dec 22, 2020 2:00 PM

I want to change my current plan and want to talk to a representative

I have been looking all over the website for a means to talk to a representative about changing my current plan and can find no way to reach a liver person.   Can anyone point me in the direction of a phone number, actual person chat or way to request a call back?



Gold Problem Solver


22.4K Messages

6 m ago

Call them at 1-800-Comcast, or see https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us



Official Employee


6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hi @r_col58, we appreciate you for posting to the Xfinity Forum to get help with changing your services. Were you able to get help yet? If not, you've come to the best place to get assistance. As the Corporate Digital Care Team, we primarily work through private messages on social media to resolve concerns. I'll be happy to give you a call if that's what you prefer, however, I should be able to get everything resolved through this message. Would that be okay? Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address? Can you also provide details about the changes you wish to make? 

To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe," and then click send a message.

New to the Community?

Start Here