U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 11th, 2023 6:52 AM

Closed

I received an email regarding cancellation for my internet service but I DIDN'T make / submit any

I received an email saying "We received your cancelation request," at midnight with the service end date as Tuesday, January 10, 2023 which is on the same day as the email sent out.  I never sent in a cancelation request, so I have no idea what this is about.

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, and thank you for reaching out about your cancellation notice @user_0afb7b that you didn't request. I would be happy to see what is going on, and get it fixed for you. 

Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address?

To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you!

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you again for reaching out to us on the Xfinity Forums for help with this cancelation notice, @user_0afb7b! I'm glad we were able to help confirm that services will not be canceled and are staying active for you. I hope you'll think to visit us here again in the future if you have any other questions or concerns!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here