U

Monday, August 5th, 2024 12:20 AM

I need to update my credit card and I can't!

I have a new credit card and I need to update my payment information. I have tried accessing my online account numerous times now. It keeps telling me I have restricted access. Not sure why? I have tried calling and I can't get a live person on the phone. I tried texting as offered on the phone call. The person responded saying "let me check this for you". I then never received another response. The text said session expired. It shouldn't be this hard to change a credit card payment. I have spent too much time on this issue. Tomorrow I'm switching to AT&T.

Not happy with Xfinity right now!.. Eric 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hello @user_1o8n0l, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Change credit card number

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here