Ordelious's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 1st, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

I NEED TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN

Every time I call I can’t get no where talking to automated robot it can’t recognize my problem because it only gives you a certain problems it recognizes if you can’t get the help you need from them why even apply for there service I’m leaving because I will never be with a company with bad customer service where you can’t talk to a human being.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

AGREED !!  The automated system is ridiculous.  And customer service is AWFUL! I was having issues with my account, and that is not one of the options in the automated menu.  When I finally got through to someone, we got disconnected right as I finished telling her the issue.  I was not able to get back through to talk to anyone.  The next morning, I chatted with an agent who said the issue would be resolved by around 5 pm that evening and they would call me.  Still by 8 pm, no phone call; issues remained. 

Chatted with another agent (the 3rd Comcast rep I've spoken to about this).  This agent ASSURED me the issue would be fixed within 24-48 hours.  I said, I appreciate that, but all the agents say they "assure" me the issue will be fixed, and it never is.  (I've had a few problems with our service, and I feel the agents just say it's fixed, but that "it won't reflect right away" so they can get you off the chat.) The agent said the changes already reflected on their end.  The agent also said, "I am assuring you that I have taken care of this and you will not have to chat back for the same concern again," and "It is for sure," and "Be rest assured I have taken care of this." That was Wednesday, and guess what?  It's not fixed.  And to top it off, the agent asked me to take a survey that my issue was resolved, and to put a rating and leave comments.  I said that I would complete the survey after 24-48 hours when I knew if it was fixed or not.  I don't like that they give you a survey right after the chat, when all the agent did was tell you it's fixed or will be fixed, and they expect to get a good review.  Then when you realize that it wasn't resolved, you already put in a good review.  So I said I would fill it out after I knew they successfully fixed everything.  The agent said, "Your issue is already resolved." But I kept the chat window open so I could do the survey.  So here I am, 4 days later, issue still not resolved, so I open the window to do the chat and I click on "Give Feedback".  Then it thanked me for my feedback.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I'm pretty done with it.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

4 years ago

Hello, @Ordelious and @jndinc1 . Welcome to the Xfinity Forums! 

I'm sad to hear some of your first experiences with us have ended this way and I can certainly understand how frustrated you both must be at this point. In the future, you can also reach out to us here, on Reddit or Facebook and Twitter. Sometimes those options work a little better for customers.

Regardless, I'd like to make sure any troubles you were having with your accounts get taken care of. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have been experiencing issues with my service for the past month or more - usually when it rains. HOW do I speak to a HUMAN BEING about this problem??

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Hello, @user_1c0322! Thank you for reaching out to our experts on our Xfinity Community Forum! Our team works around the clock here to solve customer issues and we would love to help you with your service trouble. I'm sorry to hear that your service hasn't been working the way it should and that it's been difficult to reach someone for help. 

Here in the Xfinity Forums, we work to keep our conversations public whenever possible. Please begin your own thread and provide a description of the issue you are experiencing, and we will respond to help you as soon as possible. Doing this will allow us to better assist you as well as help others in the community having a similar issue. This thread will be closed due to it being 9 months old.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing your new post!

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here