C

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 11:14 AM

Closed

I need to request a serviceability survey for my house.

I need to request a serviceability for my address it's a private residence. I have called Xfinity several times since I have moved in less than a year ago to see if they can provide service to my house. I've never really gotten a clear answer as to why they are unable to because there are houses and businesses at the front of my neighborhood less than a mile away and there are residents on the other side of my neighborhood that have Xfinity. But the only service provider that is available at my residency and a large number of the other houses in the neighborhood is Suddenlink which is now become Optimum and they are the absolute worst. If Xfinity were to provide service to the remaining portion of my subdivision they would basically have a monopoly because every residence that has Suddenlink hates them and we would all change in a heartbeat if something else was available. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out to our Digital Care Team! We appreciate your interest in getting our service, and we absolutely understand the need of wanting to bring the service to your neighborhood. My team would be more than happy to further look into the serviceability of your home/area. To best assist you, please send us a Private Direct Message.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here