I need help returning equipment after cancellation!
We recently moved outside of the Xfinity service area, and would desperately like to return our equipment. Here's the bullet points of our adventure:
1) Original phone rep mistyped email for emailed return labels
2) Upon calling 3 times after not receiving the email, we were told the email would be sent to the comcast email on the account
3) The comccast email is deactivated, since it was never used, and it can't be reactivated, since the account is cancelled.
4) The account doesn't show any devices, so I can't print a new shipping/return label.
5) This account for the forums doesn't allow for a email change, so, once again, email account that's not active is listed as primary, which is just a bad idea.
Someone, please help. I just want to give your equipment back!