reila's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Nov 12, 2020 8:00 AM

I need a new plan

I need someone to contact about a new plan since I am unable to see any offers for my account.

Responses

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

6 m ago

Hello @reila, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and for your interest in getting a new plan. I am sorry to hear you're not seeing any offers for your account on your end, but I can absolutely assist you with reviewing available options. I see you have already sent me a private message and I will respond promptly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

I'm still waiting! I've sent messages and still no response. It shouldn't take a week to change my plan.
ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

6 m ago

@reila my apologies for the delay, you responded to me during my days off. I have responded to your private message and look forward to hearing back from you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

It was a pleasure working with you, reila. Keep us in mind here on the forums if you need additional support with your account down the road. We are here 7 days a week. Have a good one! 

New to the Community?

Start Here