U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 3:36 AM

I need a contact email/number for anyone who works for Xfinity corporate Offices that can help with a work issue/issues. Can anyone help??

Don't give me the customer service numbers please, I already know them because I'm not just a customer, I work/worked for them and need inside help from higher up. There is way too many details so I need to speak with someone in Xfinity Corporate offices as soon as possible. What I can tell you is it concerns another employee in a high position contracted with Xfinity, that may not be following all the safety and compliance you require. As well as wrongfully terminating employees, as well as other instances. I've been trying to get anyones contact so that it can be handled internally without any extra unnecessary stress. However the longer I am unable to get in contact with someone who can ACTUALLY help the more options I'm running out of. I'd rather not have to go through a third party HR department to get the issues sorted so if anyone can get that information to me very soon it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

21 days ago

@user_05qht6

Thanks for reaching out to us, I do apologize for any inconvenience.  Please go ahead and send me a direct message

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service addres

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here