U

Monday, July 15th, 2024 9:16 PM

I desperately need help with my account

Hello.  I will start by saying I am low income and I was on the ACP program until April.  In April I was also transferred to another apartment, so when I went on the app to report that, I also applied for the Internet Essentials program because I knew the ACP was ending in April.  A few weeks later I received a bill for more than $300, and shortly after that, my internet was turned off!  They told me that on March 27, 2024 my ACP benefits were transferred to another provider.  I didn’t do that!  We can only have Xfinity in my area.  They won’t say who, why or which provider it was transferred to!

I spent hours on the phone being transferred from one person to another!  I was finally transferred to a lady who said that when you move, you get a new account number and all they have to do is look at an older bill and see that I was on the ACP program and so that makes me eligible for the Internet Essentials program.  But when she transferred me back, the computer wouldn’t let the person reinstate my account.  I depend on the internet.  My entire life is on the internet!  This whole mess was caused by Xfinity, not me, but they shut my service off!  I need that internet!  Can you please, please, please look into this?  Please reinstate my account!  Today I received a text saying they were going to charge me for the equipment!  I am literally begging you for help.  I did nothing wrong here!

thank you for your time.

My name is Sonya [Edited: "Personal Information"] and my phone number is [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

user_ec5uow Thanks for reaching out to us over our Community Forums. We will respond to your direct message shortly. 

5 Messages

Hello.?  Nobody has ever gotten back to me!  I am pleading for help?  If you won’t help me, where do I go next?  

5 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ 

Hi.  I was told you’d get back to me shortly.  The next day someone else said they would help me but they needed the service address.  I gave that to her and never heard from her again!  Please help me!!  I need this problem fixed- plus it was not my fault!  It was because of Xfinitys negligence!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here