U

Friday, June 28th, 2024 11:09 PM

I can't take it anymore

I have written the email three times and it has crashed.  I have fought with the internet for over a month and have exams coming.And this is terribly impacting our life by having the internet drop off on a daily basis and hours upon hours spent with automated systems, phone agents and in person technicians [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. This has to be fixed or we have to find some other provider for our 3 mobile phones, landline and our internet. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 days ago

Thank you for your feedback and for visiting the Xfinity Forums, user_xsw8n0. We'd appreciate the oppurnity to turn this experience around and work together to ensure you're able to enjoy your Xfinity internet and a full suite of Xfinity services in every room and on every device.

If you could please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”, we'd love to help while making things as simple and easy as possible. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here