3 Messages

Thursday, July 7th, 2022 7:53 PM

Closed

I can't return my xfinity equipment.

I cannot return my xfinity equipment for the following reasons:

-There is no xfinity store near me

-There is no UPS store near me

-There is no UPS home pickup near me

-When I log in to the return website, the page is blank but tells me "please select the equipment to return" - THERE IS NO EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE TO SELECT

-I cannot call the customer support line as I do not have a phone

I keep getting emails about returning my equipment, and I reply with all my concerns as to why I can't return the item.

I make a simple request:

GIVE ME A RETURN SHIPPING LABEL, AND I CAN SEND IT OUT.

But I am met with the same copy-pasted response every time, telling me to just call for a UPS home pickup.

I already told you, I can't do that, and all I need is the shipping label to return the equipment.

This is really frustrating, especially since the supposed customer support is from Utah, but it seems like they don't speak English to comprehend what I'm saying.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! I apologize for the issues and experience. I can definitely help you with your equipment return! Please send me a private message with your full name and full address. To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. I look forward to hearing from you!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityCrystal​ OK, I sent a message to "Xfinity Support".

However, I've been emailing you guys asking for a return shipping label for over a month now, and I have been met with the same copy pasted answers.

I just received a bill today on 7/16/2022, for $300, for the unreturned equipment.

The letter states the billing date is Jul 01, 2022. So why did it take 16 days to receive the letter?

Also, attached is a screenshot of what I see on the xfinity.com/returns page. Literally NOTHING.

[Edited: "Language"]

Do you guys even have real humans?

[Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

So I just spent 16 minutes on the phone with customer service.

The first lady couldn't generate a shipping label either, so she redirected me to a department she said would be able to.

The guy who picked up the phone had a heavy accent and mumbled his words as though he really didn't understand what I was saying, then proceeded to recommend for me to call the UPS pickup number to see if UPS can do a home pickup.

I informed him there's no UPS store anywhere near me for them to come to my house, so that option won't work either.

He said he would look at what he can do, and after a brief hold, he came back and told me "I think I know the solution for your problem"

and then he hung up the phone call.

At this point, I've wasted so much time and effort trying to return your stupid equipment, I should bill YOU, Xfinity, $300 for wasting my [Edited: "Language"] time.

Can we fix this, or are we just going to keep having problems with each other?

I've done my parts, I've asked for help, and the responses I've gotten have been GARBAGE.

So can you help?

ALL I NEED IS A [Edited: "Language"] RETURN SHIPPING LABEL.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD, IS IT?

SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM????????????????????????????

CAN YOU HELP OR NOT???????????????????????

YOU CAN EAT THE BILL, I'M NOT PAYING FOR THIS [Edited: "Language"].

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here