L

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, May 2nd, 2022 4:32 PM

Closed

I believe my neighbors may be tapping into my line.

I live at [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I have good reason not to trust my neighbors, and need the incoming comcast cable line to not intersect with theirs. These people have added a third mystery cable several months ago which intersects with mine at the corner pole, and I fear they may have tapped into my cable line. The "technician" who came to my house on 4/28 refused to move the cable, or to even go up the pole and verify if the neighbors wires were tapped into my line or not. He refused to do anything at all and didn't give me any reasoning why, and refused to provide me with any type of paperwork. I have recorded that visit.
If you look at the video my house is the white one. Can an actual comcast technician please give me an explanation as to why my incoming comcast cable wire couldn't be moved a few inches to the other side of the pole so as not to intersect with the neighbors? I'll pay for it if need be. I will have no choice but to cancel my account and get a different type of internet if you don't move the cable.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to our forums. I know I would be concern as well if I suspected that of my neighbors. I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why is it that you need my permission to run a line from my Comcast internet box splitter so that my neighbor will have internet

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_1cff45

Could you expand a little more on your question, and provide more details on the situation? Thank you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

To the Comcast customer service people who read this let me explain what has been really going on. My strange situation hasn't been resolved because some sort of government agency, or well connected third party keeps sending me their people instead of regular Comcast representatives. I know it sounds crazy, but I figured out several months ago that most of the houses in my Miami neighborhood of Westwood lake South, are mostly empty. There are cars out front, and all the houses get landscaped, but no actual families living inside. I don't know for what purpose they have bought out most of this neighborhood, but they clearly don't want me exposing this. 

I have uploaded a video of two supposed Comcast technicians in comcast trucks and uniforms who came on 4/28 when I called Comcast and complained about insane amounts of RF radiation coming from the incoming Comcast wire, which is still occuring. I assume the RF radiation has something to do with the wire tapping? After that went nowhere I started the thread here on the public forum hoping for an investigation, and had ticket number 054086192 opened. But I was given another third party agent who identified as "Valerie from Comcast security" who only ever contacted me over the phone and she did nothing but lie, instead trying to talk me out of my thinking my neighbors are tapping my line, while not actually sending someone out to go up the pole and verify. 

As of yet no one from Comcast has actually gone up the pole, nor given me anything officially written on paper, nor electronically, about any of my concerns or my request to move the junction a few inches away so as not to intersect with the neighbor. I can't get anything done here because I can't get a non 3rd party agent to interfere. Opening a regular ticket will just be taken over by them again. Does anyone know how I can get a legit regular comcast technician/supervisor to come and go up the pole? 

Problem Solver

• 

352 Messages

Thank you so much for reaching out to us in Forums today. I would love to look further into the ticket you have presented and also any further questions you may have. Please go ahead and follow the instructions here to DM us! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Here's an update for anyone who's actually reading this post. I was scheduled a technician appointment here by the forum customer service for 5/29. They requested an in house tech rather than the contractors I had been given. Instead I was again sent an unidentifiable agent dressed as a contractor who pretended not to speak any english, who didn't try to remove or prove/disprove the neighbours wiretap. I have uploaded an edited video of the visit. 

I have been scheduled a technician appt. for today 6/2 at 3-5 pm (ticket # 040568473). Just like before a real in house tech has been requested, but I expect to get another unidentified agent in a contractor van who plays dumb and doesn't do anything, nor gives me paperwork. I requested the techs employee ID number before he arrives so I can verify his identity. Let's see if this request is honored. Anyway I will be recording this visit and uploading it if it's more of the same. I will continue recording and uploading these government agents in comcast uniforms, playing dumb and making excuses until I get my illegal wiretap removed.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here