U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 3:20 AM

I am not able to activate apple tv+ thru streamsaver

Hello

I activated streamsaver thru xfinity twitter but I am not able to activate apple tv+. It says my account is not eligible for this offer.

How can this be fixed.

Thank you

user_gkc3us

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

20 days ago

Hello user_gkc3us thankk you so much for reaching out and letting us know about this issue! When attempting to activate, are you using the site below, or going directly to appletv.com? And are you using the primary email address for your Xfinity ID/password? 

Xfinity Activate Apple TV Plus

3 Messages

active xfinity plus website.  I have not registered on apple tv yet

1 Message

I'm having the same issue and spent nearly an hour on the phone with a customer service rep after the chat assistant stopped working and disconnected me from the agent I was talking to there.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_gkc3us I'll stick with you here until you confirm that you're able to enjoy content from your new Apple TV+ subscription :). Please log into your Xfinity account here. Once signed in, click this link and select "activate Apple TV+" to continue to set up your account with Apple. Please let me know if you run into any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello dor.dev! I'm sorry to read that you are having issue with activating apple+ TV with streamsaver as well. I'm also sorry that my phone and chat peers were not able to help out. I would love to assist and make sure you are able to access all of your content! 

Did you receive an email to visit  customer.xfinity.com/activate-apple-tv-plus and to sign it with your Xfinity account? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thank you, this worked for me

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here