5hl's profile

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 7:38 PM

How to submit a formal complaint about customer service at a Xfinity retail store

My wife's Xfinity mobile phone was down for 1.5 days and with no eta on when the SIM card I ordered would arrive, so she went to a local retail store.  They just jerked her around for 2.5 hours while one person was working and the rest of the staff (manager included) were having personal conversations while customers waited.

There's much more to say but can anyone provide information on how we can submit a complaint about retail store customer service?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

4 hours ago

Thank you for coming to our Forum, 5hl. I'd love a chance to help you with your SIM card, and your recent experience at our Xfinity Store. I'll need to grab some account information before we do so. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

Done. just waiting for a response

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here