RockneL's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, October 31st, 2020 2:00 PM

Closed

How to Speak to Live Agent

Can anyone offer advice on how to speak to a live customer service agent? I’ve called the 1-800 customer service number and prompted to talk with technical support. The only option it gave me was to select #1 to return to main menu or visit xfinity.com/myaccount. The call automatically disconnected after a few seconds.

I’ve logged into my account but did not receive the information I’m seeking. Please help!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@RockneL wrote:
Can anyone offer advice on how to speak to a live customer service agent? I’ve called the 1-800 customer service number and prompted to talk with technical support. The only option it gave me was to select #1 to return to main menu or visit xfinity.com/myaccount. The call automatically disconnected after a few seconds.

I’ve logged into my account but did not receive the information I’m seeking. Please help!

When I was on that menu with few decent choices, I hit zero for operator a few times. It finaly connected me with someone.

They said someone come out and gave a Ref#. That was two weeks ago and I am still waiting to get my problem fixed.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

4 years ago

@RockneL wrote:

You can post about your issue here and we may be able to help.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, RockneL. Thanks for posting here in the Community, we are happy to have you! If you would like to let us know what you were seeking support with, we would be happy to help you here. We're here for support and we help with all kinds of things!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

How is Tom Karinshak, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Experience Officer?  Comcast has the worst customer service I have ever experienced.  I have spent 30 minutes trying to speak with a live agent and continuously get put into an endless loop.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

Hello user_f8ab6d. Apologies for any frustration caused by your recent experience. I would be more than happy to assist with any of your account or service needs. Please feel free to send us a private chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support, by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

4 years ago

Hello ComcastJoeTru, How to send private chat message to you? there is no option when clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

X-finity! your robots customer service suck!! Total waste of time!!    Isn't your customer worth to you live customer service that can "process" information and respond without WASTING YOUR CUSTOMERS TIME??????? how much is your customer worth????? I dumped AT&T after 20 yrs for being liars never delivering now it seems xfinity's time is coming. If any one knows any decent alternatives from the 2 above let me know thanks!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_eb9c41

Our team can help. To get started, please create your own public post without your account information. Please provide as many details about your experience as possible. Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can assist you in the order your request is received. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here