U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 7:49 PM

Closed

How to report a service technician

How do we report a service technician who lies about services they did at our house? We have him on camera and he states in his report he changed our wiring which he clearly did not. We had an electrical storm a few night prior and it messed with xfinitys power supply cord that run to their equipment. He saying he didn't do that and the funny part is he couldn't go into the room where all thes cable lines go in do to the fact my son had surgery and we didn't want anyone bringing germs into the house. We had an electrical storm and it messed stuff up because it hit a tree right next to the house. We got charged 100 dollars because he's claiming he did all this work. Customer service wouldn't even pay any mind to what I had to say. What can I do??

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_cb9984!

I'm so glad you reached out to us here on the Xfinity Forums about this!

It saddens me to hear this was your experience but this is absolutely not what we want. I would love to work with you to make this right and make sure we get a tech out to properly make repairs. Please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page, next to the bell. Make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here