UnreliableCo's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 1, 2021 2:00 PM

How do you deal with this company?!?🤮

I live in a small town in GA. I am 16 miles from an xfinity customer service center. We moved into a new house. Most of our neighbors have comcast. When I tried to order online xfinity said they don’t serve my area. I had to wait almost two weeks for a “tech” to come and verify that indeed they do serve my area. The customer center 16 miles away, meanwhile, said I had to deal with a customer service center over an hour away. I tried chat and calls.

Less than two weeks ago my service started. It went down last night around midnight. One of my neighbor’s xfinity service went down also. Xfinity told me there are no outages here. Xfinity has an appointment to fix mine TWO WEEKS from now. They have not offered any credits.

I’d say I have over 8 hours invested in trying communication to get this company to just do their job.

Am I missing something? I get transferred and hung up on in calls, chat offers no resolution but to send me to square one.

If you are reading this and considering doing business with this company I strongly advise you to consider other options!

Responses

ComcastMichele

Official Employee

• 

341 Messages

4 m ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your billing and service concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your home and we want to do all that we can to assist. I rely entirely on my connection and services in my home and I know how any service issue will throw my home into an uproar and becomes very frustrating very quickly.  Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different, and service address? If you’re having trouble locating this information, you can also reference our world-class MyAccount app to view all of your account details by the simple touch of your fingertips! Please follow the process here to learn how to obtain that information: https://comca.st/35vnk18

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here