U

Tuesday, January 16th, 2024 2:23 PM

How Do I Upgrade to XB8?

I would like to upgrade to the XB8 to take advantage of my devices with wifi 6E. How do i request one?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

Hello, @user_h4m688 We can ship you an XB8 gateway. Today, this device is reserved for our higher-tier Internet customers who have 1.2 Gbps or higher.  If you are a Gigabit Plus or higher subscriber please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address. To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

(edited)

2 Messages

Thank you for your help

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

You're welcome @user_h4m688 we'll continue our conversation via Direct messaging to assist. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Thanks again for reaching out to us @user_h4m688! I’m glad we were able to assist by taking a further look!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here