U

Monday, September 23rd, 2024 6:33 PM

How do I talk to a person instead of an AI robot!

I need to talk to a person about my monthly bill and plan options. I've been going around in circles with the so called "assistant" that is absolutely useless. How do I speak to an actual customer service representative? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 days ago

user_wxe4y9 Hi there! Sorry to hear the you are having trouble with the plan online! We can definitely help here just send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

To send a direct message:
  • Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

1 Message

@XfinityEva​  this is not useful, I want to chat to a person not the useless AI [Edited: All Caps]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_spczbg! Here on the forums, you are directly connected to Comcast’s Corporate Digital and Social Media care team. We’d love to help! Could you please create a new post describing your reason for reaching out?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Why doesn't Xfinity use "predictive texting" capability when we are forced to communicate with the Xfinity assistant on a smartphone? I can never text as clearly as I can when using other messenger systems.  It's bad enough that we are trying to communicate with a non-native English speaker while producing terrible texting. This always results from what seems to be an absurd oversight in your application. You want us to submit to never being allowed to actually speak to a human being? Then at least up your game by providing a better interface than you have now.

And while you are at it, tone down the obsequious phrases we Americans dislike so much. It seems your agents are simply applying predefined ubiquitous filler language that sounds automated and absurd.  This is not at all convincing of their capabilities, intentions, or especially results.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@MamamiaCCA

Thanks for reaching out to us! In the future Please see our Community Forums Guidelines at https://comca.st/3BNMuIT, and post a Public thread on the Forum before sending direct message to receive additional support.

As a customer myself who works from home and as a single parent of two I understand the need to have my entertainment bills be at a price that fits my budget. I'll be happy to look into your account to see what discounted offers we have  to provide for the service that you love and need!

Since we already have you on the direct message platform of our private chat let's continue the conversation there

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

2 days ago

Seriously, the customer service is so poor, I am considering switching to another service. This is just ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_lmz0o7

We do apologize for any inconvenience, we'd hate to lose you as a customer.

If you need further assistance with your services please go ahead and send me a direct message

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service addres

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here