U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 5th, 2021 1:00 PM

Closed

How do I talk to a HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!

HOW DO I GET HOLD OF A HUMAN BEING!!!!!!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @user_187f94. We'd love to help with any issues or concerns you are having. What seems to be going on? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm with you. Where's the phone number?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have difficulty communicating on the phone.  I need to reach a customer service representative via online chat.  How do I reach a real human?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I am currently on hold with Comcast. I have been on hold for an hour and 59 minutes. I already tried the online chat feature and text with no luck. The texts wouldn't go through and the online chat just kept trying to sell me more products without addressing the problem I called about. While on hold I have gotten quotes from AT&T and WOW. I'm hanging on because I anticipate an ordeal when I try to cancel. This is why Comcast has been voted the worst company in America year after year! Too bad for them they are no longer the only option.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_911005

Start a new post with your issue giving as much detail as you can but leave out any personal identifying information.

Personal identifying information can include:

• Full name
  • Address
  • Email address [any]
  • Phone number
  • Account number

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

Hey @user_911005, We can help with any of your Xfinity needs right here. How can I help you today? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Been on hold for 41 minutes still no one has answered. is this acceptable practice now?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_788e7f, thank you for reaching out to the community for help. We are sad to hear that you are having trouble getting ahold of someone on the phone, and we are here to help where we can. 

Due to the age of this thread, if you need assistance with your account/services, please create a new post including as much information as possible. You will want to leave out any personal information such as name, address, account number, etc.

Our entire community is available to you at all times to ensure you get the help you need. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here