B

Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 1:34 PM

How do i talk to a human being? No texting. No automated assistant. HUMAN BEING

How do I speak with a live human person at this company? The assistant is terrible - does not resolve any issue and gets stuck in an endless loop or disconnects me. It's like Xfinity is actively trying to prevent me from speaking to a human. The phone tree constantly forces me to go to chat or text when all I want to to speak with a human. It's 2024 - how do I talk to a human?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

4 months ago

bseblgrl3, Hi there! Thanks for taking the time out of your Tuesday to contact XFINITY over our forums page to seek help from a human being. As a customer myself, I love being able to speak with someone when I can't use digital options for help. I'm sorry to learn that we have made you feel this way. You've come to the right team of experts over social media who can help with a resolution. To get started, would you mind providing some more details of whats going on so we can help?

2 Messages

I've been a customer for 2 months and it's bee the most frustrating 2 months of recent memory. My current issue is that you've charged me for the same one-time fee two months in a row. I've tried accessing my bill via the app - but the billing tab has not been loading for 2 months. (It also fails to load in most browsers.) Trying to seek help from the Assistant, I've wasted about 2 hours this morning in an endless loop, tried calling this morning only to be disconnected TWICE - the phone tree keeps forcing me to the texting system even though it says it's a "two minute" wait to speak to a human, yet I'm unable to wait on the line to actually speak to someone. To say I'm frustrated is the understatement of the year. [UPDATE] As I was typing this I got a call back from the nicest agent who immediately understood my issue and resolved it for me. It MUST be easier to get to a human. AI is fine for those who prefer not to interact with a human, but for those who prefer to speak to a person or whose issue can't be resolved through automated means, the system needs to be able to respond to those like me screaming into the phone "agent!" "customer service!"

1 Message

I've found that the website has an issue with cookie bloat, where attempting to access the site too often will make it fail to load until you clear all cookies for the website. I recently saw it had over 60 MB of cookies in the cache, which is quite frankly, completely unnecessary, and clearing them fixes the issue. It manifests on the billing page first, but does eventually extend to the whole thing.

The billing page will also fail to load if there's any hiccups, slowdowns, or disruptions in your internet, because Xfinity has a great sense of irony.

1 Message

@XfinityGabriel​ I have been on the phone trying to call and talk to a person. I have been texting an Efinity tech and still can not talk to a human. Everyone on my street is asking if they should switch. I will tell them how the customer service is terrible and not to switch

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

user_03rl5s This isn't the experience we want you or any customer to have, and my team can help. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

4 months ago

bseblgrl3, Thanks for sharing these details. We appreciate you for your time spent on this and for your business over the past 2 months. This is certainly not the experience that we like to hear about. We will do all that we can to turn this around. I am happy you have reached out to us as we are the best place to go for help when you are not able to speak with a person over the phone or receive a solution with our digital options. Have you tried accessing the website and the app on more than one device? If not, are you able to try another device to see if you experience the same issue?

1 Message

4 months ago

I couldn’t agree more just about to the point of saying good bye forever

1 Message

3 months ago

I am trying to speak with a live human being from xfinity billing. I don't care about outages, or storms, or service issues. I MUST speak with a LIVE representative for billing,, today. Why is xfinity afraid to answer the phone? There is no zero out option, the automated system keeps hanging up on me when I request a live billing agent, there is no "to speak with a customer service representative please stay on the line or press "nine" now." Nothing. I shall never do business with your company again, after this nonsense. But, before I shut down my account, I MUST SPEAK WITH A LIVE HUMAN BEING IN BILLING. How can I do this???

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Howdy user_14ikri

We are right here to help my friend. Not sure what is hindering you from reaching someone over the phone. Our main support phone number is 1-800-934-6489. I just called the line myself to ensure it was working, I reached and was speaking to someone within 46 seconds.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

This is the first time I've seen this phone number, the mobile app doesn't work for me at all, the web site does not load, chat agents always trying to push more phone lines on me, it's wild. I

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_xf8vb5 Hi there! That is one of our support number, and you may see it written as 1-800-Xfinity typically. 1-800-Comcast also works which is 1-800-266-2278. However, if there's anything that you need assistance with, I am very happy to help you here on our Xfinity forums as well! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Comcast has NO HUMAN representatives available without 3 hours of frustration, at a minimum. 

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. It is impossible to talk to a live agent. Billing or TV. Maybe Internet.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I totally agree with bseblgrl3.  Comcast customer service (I.e, talk to a dumb robot) is a sham. Please make real people available. You are about to lose me as a customer, despite my having been with you for over two decades. Shame on  Comcast/ Infinity. ATT??

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Bseblgrl3 speaks the truth!! 

2 Messages

29 days ago

Same here.  3 hours + now and issue still not solved.  No help on multiple automated calls or chat assist.  Web site not responding.  Totally [Edited: "Language"]!!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_ta5xek this is never the experience we want for you as our value customer! 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

1 Message

16 days ago

After spending all morning trying to speak to a human I’m calling Verizon.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_mj0pbt This is definitely not the way we'd like our customers to spend their morning. I would be more than happy to assist you. How may I help you today?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here