U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 26th, 2023 7:22 PM

Closed

How do I schedule a service appointment?

I've tried going through the app, the website, and calling 1-800-XFINITY (which, if someone was truly to be helpful, they'd note was actually 1-800-934-6489).

My issue is in regards to intermittent connectivity. None of the online diagnostic tools can connect for long enough to run their tests. They just time out. 

I'm only using xfinity supplied equipment. I've restarted, reset and re-everything'd every power button and power cycle available to me. At this point, I need someone to come out and check the quality of the line running to this address. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Update. Successfully made it through the SMS-based troubleshooter.

Problem Solver

• 

352 Messages

Hi there! This is definitely not the kind of experience we want our customers to have with us. We'll check on this right away and will do the best possible for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? I can definitely take a further look at this connection issue together! To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (top right corner)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

this is not a very good system. but, done.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here