dacsr0313's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 18, 2021 12:00 AM

How Do I Request A Review of My Account

COVID-19 has found us jobless for the first time in 10 years. I think we have been with you for 5-6 years now. I need to know what we can do to make my bill less per month but keep the fast internet and a lot of the channels. Also, I need a payment extension. How do I do that again? Any help is so appreciated. Thank you.

Responses

ComcastDena

Official Employee

• 

77 Messages

2 m ago

Thank you for reaching out today! I am here to assist you with your monthly rate and would be happy to review your account and see what is going on! To assist you further please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. Send me a private message by clicking my profile name (ComcastDena), then click "Send a message". Thank you for your continued patience, and I hope to hear from you soon!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
Again

Expert

• 

25.3K Messages

2 m ago

@dacsr0313 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here