M

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Monday, July 19th, 2021 2:33 AM

Closed

How do I make payment arrangements

Having a hard time financially and need to make payment arrangements. How do I go about doing so?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hello there @My_hero_is_an_Apraxia_warrior; thank you so much for reaching out on our community forms page for help with setting up payment arrangements. I definitely know how it is to need more time to make a payment, and we have great options to help set up payment arrangements to help keep your account current. Look here at this link [Payments arrangements](https://comca.st/3ktXQth) to see how to make your arrangement online; also always call 1-800-Xfinity to set up your arrangement in the automated system. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@ComcastAmanda That just shows how to schedule a payment.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@My_hero_is_an_Apraxia_warrior; that is correct! It would be the same process. All you would need to do is pick the option to pay the full past-due balance, and then for the date option, when you pick a different date, your options for payment arrangements will pop up there. Typically you would see a message saying if this amount is paid by this date, your account will qualify for an arrangement if it is eligible an arrangement. Also, keep in mind that if your account is not currently showing past due, you would not see this option until the balance shows past due. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here