U

Thursday, June 20th, 2024 4:59 PM

Closed

How do I direct message customer support?

My bill suddenly has xFi Complete and I need it removed. How do I direct message customer support?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for sending us a Direct Message, @user_2r3ibn! We were able to replace your expired $0.00 xFi Complete promotion with a new $0.00 gateway rental promotion and bring your total bill down closer to where it was last year. Please feel free to create a new post if you ever need assistance with anything else. Our amazing community is always ready to help.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

user_2r3ibn Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums today. I would be happy to review your account and see why you see that charge on your current bill.

To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here