U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, April 30th, 2023 7:30 PM

Closed

How do I check status of my order?

I tried to launch Disney+ on my new X1 box (I have a Disney+ subscription). I got a message that I needed to order new equipment to use Disney+. I followed the on-screen prompts on my TV. The message on my TV said that the new equipment would get shipped to me. I also got an email confirmation "Check out a summary of your order below or anytime on your account." When I go to my Xfinity account, I can't find any evidence of my order in any of the menus. How do I track the status of my order?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hey, @user_0232d3! Thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support for assistance with your order. You've reached the best department for assistance. We'd be happy to check what's going on. Was this order placed today? Or has it been a couple of days? 

1 Message

I ordered a replacement cable box. It was due by today.  It has not arrived  order #1000919664852109

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_frvjc1, thanks for reaching out for help with your order. Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I placed the order on Saturday.

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

Thanks for letting us know. Let's look closer into this for you.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Let me know if you have any questions.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here