scottlindner's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, April 6th, 2024 2:44 PM

How do I chat with a human?

I see a constant stream of posts asking how to chat with a human. I need to chat with a human. The call back method puts me on a sechdule for a week from now which is grossly unacceptable. The dumb chat bot just goes round and round in circles and there is no way to get to a live human being. My situation is not covered by any of the items it assures me it can help me with because... drum roll.. IT IS NOT A HUMAN! I need to speak with a human at Comcast. How the heck is that possible?

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

3 months ago

Hello @scottlindner, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. You've reached the Digital Care team at the corporate level, and I'd be happy to help with your account concerns.

To get started, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out today. I'm happy we were able to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here