U

Saturday, April 20th, 2024 6:28 PM

How do I cancel TV and Voice?

I need to cancel Voice and the TV plan, but keep the internet service. How do I do this? 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

It was a pleasure, @user_cc39p1 working with you in private today and getting you taken care of. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll always be here for you.-Richard

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hi there, @user_cc39p1 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'll be more than happy to assist you with finding an internet-only package that fits your needs. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

1 Message

@xfinityrichard I have called multiple times today, and keep getting a link sent to my phone to use the chat.  No chat agents available and am given a number to call which starts the cycle all over again.  Why is it that I need to talk to a customer service individual to cancel my plan when it's next to impossible to get an agent?  This feels (Edited for violating forum guidelines).

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_65ba5c I apologize for the frustration you've experienced trying to reach us. Please send us a direct message with your name and address. Once we have this information, we'll be able to move forward with assisting you with closing your account. We're committed to resolving this for you as quickly as possible.

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

I am in the process of doing the same. I want to cancel all my services and may keep the Internet service, depending on how hard it is to change my account.

I will be going to a local store to return the equipment this week. If cancellation turns out to be a hassle, I'll have to move to another ISP.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_k5z2ib Welcome to our community forum! Thank you for reaching out so we can help you make changes to your account and make sure you're happy with your Xfinity services 

:). Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here