U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021 1:41 PM

Closed

How can we get Xfinity to Service my new Neighborhood

I am in the process of moving and all of the neighborhoods around our new neighborhood (which is 20 yrs old) have Xfinity according to the coverage map. The top right neighborhood is our new one.

How can we go about getting service to the neighborhood? I really don't want to do satellite internet/tv/security etc.

Expert

• 

106.1K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @user_06e747. Are you looking for services just for your home, or is the neighborhood/association looking for services as well or to do a bulk account? Have you submitted a serviceability request recently at all or any kind of ticket? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityChristina It would be for the neighborhood/association. I have multiple people who would be on board and do it together.

How do I post publicly? Happy to do whatever to make this happen.

I have NOT submitted any request, this is my first step trying to solve this issue. Appreciate any help you can give.

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Oh awesome! I am so glad you're all considering us. In this case, we have a few steps we can take. If you're thinking of the neighborhood getting services, I'd probably start here https://comca.st/3mNZ7wl. That link gives you the direct start for setting up services for the area. Otherwise, if we're just starting with your address, we can handle that in a direct message and get the ball rolling for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Can we start with our address?

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

Absolutely!

Please send me a private message with your name and address to get started. 

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here