U

Wednesday, August 14th, 2024 3:03 PM

How can I speak to a human!!!!

I need a human, that's all.   

Official Employee

• 

594 Messages

2 months ago

Hey there, @user_4vl7nc. How can we help you?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

We are in the midst or a severe heat wave that has been over 100º for more than a week. Our internet is intermittlently dropping out. The modem is functioning perfectly and it is a dropped signal on YOUR network tha tis occurring. Yet, i am unable to speak to a human via phone. This is infuriating and just alienates me as a customer.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @macwiz, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team today, we appreciate it and hope you are otherwise having a wonderful weekend. I live in Arizona and it has been super hot here as well so I can completely relate on the issues that severe heat can cause. I'm sorry to hear that your internet has been intermittently dropping out and about the frustrations trying to connect with one of our dedicated live phone agents. I've definitely been there as well and assure you that our team is on your side and here to help! Our hardworking team here is composed of real live agents and can assist with running through some troubleshooting steps as well as check on your signal levels and network health to help determine next best steps. If it's not something we can resolve remotely, we can get one of our expert technicians out to investigate further. 

To start, I'd like to ask a few background questions. How long has the issue been occurring? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own yet? Do you notice if this happens around a certain time of day or is it sporadic? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here