U

Saturday, October 5th, 2024 7:24 PM

How can I get the current deal on the same package I already have?

Good afternoon, 

I am currently paying $95 for the 500 Mbps internet deal. The current deal for this package on the website is $70. I have been with this company for many years and was wondering how I can update my deal to match the cost of whats being offered now. Do I need to sign a new contract? If so, that would be fine in order to get the cost down a bit. Can someone please guide me on how to do that?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

14 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

910 Messages

13 days ago

user_zpuaty Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. We can always check what offers are available to you. When checking plans online, make sure you're signed in to your account first so only plans that are available to you will populate. If you'd like our team to review the account with you, please send our team a direct message with your full name and address.

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here