U

Friday, August 9th, 2024 4:37 AM

How can I get a live agent [Edited]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so tired of this xfinity assistant and wanting to use the chat feature which solves nothing. How on God's green earth do I speak to a live agent right away cause I'm about to cancel my plan if this [Edited: "Language"] doesnt end with these automated systems

Official Employee

• 

954 Messages

1 month ago

Hello user_qdh6mq. We can assist you through this platform. Can you describe a little about the issue you are having?

Official Employee

• 

954 Messages

Thanks for letting us know what is going on user_qdh6mq. We have our customers contact an agent when making changes to their plan, so they know exactly what they are ordering. We can assist you on here! Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

user_qdh6mq thank you for using the Community Forums to reach out. There are a variety of ways to reach someone live, including the forums as you have now. What exactly can we assist you with today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here