U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 4:55 PM

How can i find out if i am still in a contract

I have looked everywhere on the App and Website. Chat Assist has been no help. How can i get a copy of my original install and find out if I am still in a contract?

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

9 days ago

The concern is not "Channels And Programming" help related...... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 days ago

Hey there, @user_rdsmvw! Thanks for posting your question about locating current agreement terms on your account. That's a great question! You can actually see if you're still within a one or two-year agreement on the billing statements! I'll show you how to get there :)

- Click on the Account icon in the upper right-hand corner

- Select "Billing"

- Select "Bill details" to the right of your current balance

- Select "Current statement"

- Carefully review "Your statement explained" and scroll through the bill

Note: If you don't see anything about an agreement there, you can check the PDF copy of your statement by selecting "Print/Save Statement (PDF)", and agreement details appear in green, usually starting on Page 3 of the bill.

Please let me know if this helps! And if you still need assistance confirming your current plan details, just let us know. Our Digital Care Team is available 6 AM - 12 AM EST, and we're always more than happy to support you however we can :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here